Hello Teena,


I read your post with sadness and hope this response, from another compiler and 
submitter of files containing Co. Tyrone genealogical data, may quell your 
anger.



Recalling your DUNN & LOVE research, I referred to the files of wills

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/menus/wills.html



and found several files that are probably your work, but lacking attribution:

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/campbell-anne.html

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/dunn-thomas-cunningham.html

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/love-david.html

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/love-johnrev.html

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/love-josephrev.html

http://www.cotyroneireland.com/wills/mem-lowry-love.html



The style of formatting indicates that these are all old files predating Jim 
McKane’s involvement with CTI commencing in 2010.



Occasionally I find some of my files from those early days missing an 
attribution and have simply reworked or expanded them, included my attribution 
and re-submitted them to Jim. I have also located some old files submitted by 
Faye Logue (again lacking attribution) alerting Jim who has willingly and 
almost instantaneously attended to any requests.



Interestingly, all files listed above, also lack attribution on Tammy 
Mitchell’s website. May I suggest you compare your files on both sites to 
confirm or dispel your concerns and contact Jim if necessary?



You may recall my frustration that some of my pre 2010 submissions were not 
uploaded as presented, and it is possible your concerns are an ongoing legacy 
from that period.



I hope this assuages your concerns and all good wishes for 2018.



Regards,



Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia





Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10



________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of 
Angela <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 1:15:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] Hello

Dear List

BEWARE.... all submitters of data...... to the replicated site, which
was stolen from the volunteers, supporters, & all the members of the
original Co Tyroneireland @

if Mr. McKane gets mad at you.... **beware**, he will remove your name
from your transcriptions, as he is currently doing with mine!

He simple leaves @gmail.com and removes my name from my work!

Rather than doing this Jim, why don't you just remove my almost 800
(if not more) pages of transcriptions from the site you stole, instead
of stealing my work?

What a way to begin your new year, with you new site...first you steal
a web-site, then you steal work!

Wishing you a future fantastic world of theft!
Teena

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

Reply via email to