From: Steve Thomas<mailto:awalr...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 4 February 2018 2:51 AM
To: Len Swindley<mailto:len_swind...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Researching John Arthur, b abt 1790 in County Tyrone

Len, thank you so much for your reply, it is much appreciated. I had a feeling
what you say is the case with this parish and the records available.

The info you provide below is helpful, thanks. And you sound pretty confident
that this is everything you can expect to get digitally, on-line etc? so that
the only other way is to visit the church in Belfast? If there was a way for me
to do this remotely, for a fee, I may be at a point where I'd be willing to try
that.
Thanks again for your note and guidance. Steve