Regards russ

From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On
Behalf Of Len Swindley
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 10:29 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List

Hello Russell,

James Robb (yes, ROBB) is recorded as a leaseholder of a farm in the
townland of Rakelly, in the 1858 Griffiths Valuation of Ardstraw Parish, Co.
Tyrone. Rakelly adjoins the village of Newtownstewart. To act as a referee
for an applicant of a free passage to the Australian colonies he would have
been a respectable resident of the neighbourhood.

Trust this is helpful,

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10