Hello Listers -

We feel it is time to give you, our loyal and supportive users, an update
on this project.

While it is a HUGE project which may never get completed, unless a lot more
volunteers come forward, it most certainly will be very useful going
forward. It will allow users to "narrow" the search in seconds compared to
our current "Google-type" search method.

The professional programmer and I have over 7,700 records in a "test"
database. We'd like you to give it a look, try it out AND report back to me
"off list" at jamck...@gmail.cm with any comments you wish to make.........
remember there is no such thing as an unwanted comment.

Go here - http://test.cotyroneireland.com/names.php

In the next few weeks, we'll do some final fine-tuning before releasing it
to the general public,.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim McKane