Della Palmer

From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> On Behalf Of
Len Swindley
Sent: Saturday, 30 June 2018 8:40 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>;
Katie Green <greeng...@charter.net>
Donegal Assizes, Lifford, Co. Donegal, August 1824

Hello Katie,

These were the bad old days in Ireland and elsewhere where personal property
seems to have been more highly valued than the lives of the desperate poor.
Yes, tough times.

Regards,

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows