Las Vegas

From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On Behalf
Of Jim McKane via CoTyroneList
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:29 AM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Jim McKane
Presbyterian Church, Ballyclog Parish, Co. Tyrone Selected Baptisms 1832-45

Brigh Presbyterian Church, Ballyclog Parish, Co. Tyrone Selected Baptisms
1832-45 <https://cotyroneireland.com/churchrecord/brigh2.html>

Thanks again to Len Swindley for another great addition to CTI!

Jim McKane

South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario