I have grown more and more frustrated with my research in Northern Ireland.
Has anyone ever used a researcher?  Was it a good experience?  Can anyone
recommend someone?I have done my research for Samuel Armstrong born 1811 and
his son William born 1852, Tyrone, Northern Ireland.I have done Griffith's
Valuation and the census from 1901 and 1911.  I centered on the Armstrong's of
Sixmilecross.  I went there because in Griffith's Valuation, they had a Samuel
Armstrong.I now know that it is not my Samuel Armstrong.  I figure he came to
Canada in 1860 - 1862.The Samuel Armstrong of Sixmilecross is present right
into the late 1800's.  this is what frustrated me to the most.I have done the
family tree for the Armstrong's of Sixmilecross back to 1797 with Isaac
Armstrong, father Francis, I believe, but not lots of proof.My own guess is
Samuel is a younger brother of Isaac.  But absolutely no proof.Hence the reason
I am thinking of getting a researcher for a bit.Any advice would be
appreciated.Margaret MarionOshawa, Ontario, Canada