I also recommend FTDNA for Ulster matches.

Plus, Margaret, there is already a DNA project for the Armstrong surname
with over 300 members. So, you might want to make a couple of those kits
Y-67, then transfer any Ancestry autosomal results to FTDNA also.

Cheers,
Kathleen

--
*Cuimhnigh ar na daoine ónar tháinig tú*
*"Remember the men whence you came."*