Hello Peggy....Just a suggestion to try the Minnesota Historical Society
website  mnhs.org   Several choices for searches including online Minnesota
death indexes and obituaries are available.  Some are free and some are not
however.  A Genealogy Records Guide.  Good Luck!  Myrna Chambers Lattanzi

Sent from my iPad