Hello, finally another Ballantine who is researching on this site !  My husband
descends from William Ballantine and wife Mary who moved from Gortavilly,
Desertcreat Parish, Tyrone, to western Kentucky by 1850. I know we must b
related somehow!  DNA would b helpful. Beverley in Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone