Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Marion via CoTyroneList
Sent: Friday, 5 April 2019 11:29 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: Marion

Hello all, but Len Swindley in particular,
Last November Len answered a query I made about these records and was very
helpful in giving me the information that they were at Proni and the details of
what they included. I have been planning my next trip to Proni and searching
the e catalogue for reference numbers for these records but I have been
unsuccessful. Can you, Len, or anyone else, tell me what I am doing wrong and
how I can find this information.
Regards Marion Shephard
Sent from Mail for Windows 10