There are several Drumard townlands in County Tyrone, as well as Drumad:

   - Drumad
   <https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-upper/tamlaght/drumad/> (*Druim
   Fhada*) , Tamlaght Civil Parish, Barony of Dungannon Upper, Co. Tyrone 422
   A, 2 R, 23 P
   -
   - Drumard
   <https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-upper/arboe/drumard/>, Arboe
   Civil Parish, Barony of Dungannon Upper, Co. Tyrone 196 A, 1 R, 27 P
   - Drumard

<https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-upper/derryloran-upper-dungannon-portion/drumard/>
    (*Druim Ard*) , Derryloran (Upper Dungannon portion) Civil Parish,
   Barony of Dungannon Upper, Co. Tyrone 336 A, 0 R, 34 P
   - Drumard
   <https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-middle/tullyniskan/drumard/>
(*Druim
   Ard*) , Tullyniskan Civil Parish, Barony of Dungannon Middle, Co. Tyrone 110
   A, 1 R, 9 P
   - Drumard Cross
   <https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-middle/killyman/drumard-cross/>
    (*Druim Ard*) , Killyman Civil Parish, Barony of Dungannon Middle, Co.
   Tyrone 51 A, 0 R, 29 P
   - Drumard Glebe
   <https://www.townlands.ie/tyrone/dungannon-middle/killyman/drumard-glebe/>
    (*Druim Ard*) , Killyman Civil Parish, Barony of Dungannon Middle, Co.
   Tyrone 67 A, 3 R, 39 P

Have you looked at the Hamilton history (The Maymore Hamiltons and Related
Families) available online?
The Hamiltons were landowners of some repute, but they also had younger
sons who married into local farming families, my McElreas being one; I read
everything I find about them, as you never know what you'll find!

Kathleen

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 1:05 PM Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList <
cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:

> I have now found Henry's death record in Trumbull Co., and his age of
> death backdates to Sept 20, 1829 whereas his biography says July 29, 1829.
> At least, they agree on the year.
> Peggy
>
> On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 2:26:46 a.m. PDT, Jim McKane <j...@mckane.ca>
> wrote:
>

> A search of our Every Name Index shows MANY Henry Hamilton's with a number
> of Baptism records. Have you checked all of them?
>
> Regards
> Jim McKane
> South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
>

> On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:04 PM Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList <
> cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:
>
> According to a biography of Henry Hamilton, he was born in Drumards
> (thinking Drumads)Co. Tyrone, Ireland on July 29, 1829. He emigrated to
> USA and there he belonged to the Disciple Church so no idea what he was in
> Ireland. Can anyone suggest where I might look for his baptism? I have been
> looking for many years.
> Henry's first son was Frederick J. but no idea if he was following the
> naming pattern. Second son was Walter King Hamilton.
> thanks for any help
> Peggy Gordon

*Cuimhnigh ar na daoine ónar tháinig tú*
*"Remember the men whence you came."*