Hello Murray,

Thanks for your message; I must state that I am not connected to Morrows and
the Morrow file is just one of in excess of 1,000 submitted to CTI
https://www.cotyroneireland.com/ to date. I hope you found it interesting.

As I am not familiar with Co Monaghan research it has been necessary to
undertake a little research to familiarise myself with the geographical area.

I am unable to state that there was any connection with the families of Kilmore
parish, Co. Monaghan and those of Dungannon Co. Tyrone. Looking at the online
tithe applotment books for Co. Monaghan (1820s-30s
)http://titheapplotmentbooks.nationalarchives.ie/search/tab/home.jsp I note
that there are nine entries for Morrows. Referring to online Griffiths
Valuation (c1860) I find there are 17 households In the county.

Additionally, Morrow families are rather numerous in Ireland: there are 16
recorded in Tyrone in GV, 35 in Co. Fermanagh and 135 in Co. Donegal.

You refer to the history of Cahans Presbyterian Church, Tullycorbet parish; the
records of the now closed church have been filmed by the staff of PRONI,
Belfast, where they may be consulted: baptisms: 1751-19 and 1767-1971;
marriages: 1845-95; communicants’ roll: 1816-26 and 1841-1905; session minutes
with discipline cases: 1751-1836; indexes to baptisms and session minutes
1751-1894. PRONI refs: MIC 1P/172 and C.R. 3/25.

I am posting this response to the CTI mailing list in the hope that another
Morrow researcher may find this response useful. All the best with your
research,
Len Swindley