Hi

I apologize for being too slow and Lenn got ahead of me with the answer
on Wm McFadden's of the 100th regiment. I hale from Goulbourn Twp where
Wm and my relatives settled. We have a very helpful museum staff and a
group of volunteers who study the 100th including a reenactment group if
it is of any help to you? Our family owned land on the 7th concession
and Wm would have received land on the 8th concession so in effect we
would have been neighbours. Those who stayed in Goulbourn were a very
close group and families were tightly related over the course of years.
The 100th regiment had as I remember about 60 who were paid out in land
in Goulbourn but 12 members specifically where from Tyrone who took up
land in Goulbourn. They lived in fairly close proximity to one another
in Tyrone and I suspect they knew each other or were at least aware of
each other before joining. I have researched that group an would enjoy
speaking to you about them.

Cheers

Ron McCoy