Rick, My guess is that they could have been part of the plantation of Ulster in the 17thC. I suspect(based on my surname) that my ancestors may have been part of that event too but have not been able to find any records of who arrived from where and when. Any help (thanks Len S. for your earlier help) would be appreciated. Gordon