Hello,

I see a name that may or may not be connected to my family: Annie Cauldwell,
the wife of James Hadden.

My Robert H. Caldwell came from Tyrone.  He was born c. 1815 and died in
Bentinck Twp., Grey County, Ontario, Canada in 1876.  Unfortunately, I have no
information about his parents.  He was a shoemaker.

Thanks for any clues.

Pat