Hi Rick, you asked for an example of "Representatives of [Name] being listed in
relation to tenancies. The example I’ve seen is when the Altmore Estate was
auctioned in 1872 and the sale prospectus listed all the existing lease
agreements including one over an Altmore property i.n.o. Robert McKittrick
where the Tenants Names are recorded as "Representatives of Robert McKittrick".
This document is available on subscription through Find My Past Landed Estates
Court Rentals1850-1885. By 1860 and Griffith, Robert’s son John (don’t think he
was the eldest) is in Occupation of the property and by 1869 Robert had died,
but in 1872 the lease agreement with Reps of Robert McKittrick was still being
relied upon.

Regards

Peter McKittrick