Thanks so much, Ron.

Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario


On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 1:32 PM Ron McCoy via CoTyroneList <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Jim
>
> I just want to thank you and all for the great work you all do at
> CoTyronelist  for all of us. I really appreciate the help and work you
> put into this. I also know when computer glitches occur it takes a lot
> of the fun out of it. "So thank yea tar far very ting." Which if you
> don't speak Ottawa Valley is translated, "you guys are great thanks so
> much."
>
> Cheers
>
> Ron McCoy
>
> On 2020-10-21 11:23 a.m., James McKane via CoTyroneList wrote:
> > Hello Listers - FINALLY I understand the issue here. The problem on my
> end
> > was I was seeing it as Admin not as a regular Member of the List.
> >
> > The URL to reach the Archives should be -
> >
> https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
> >
> > Hopefully changes I have made will solve the problem going forward?
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > Jim McKane
> > Kitchener, Ontario
> > =================================
> > Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
> > List Archive -
> https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
> > Join the list by sending an email to -
> [email protected]
> > Unsubscribe by sending an email to -
> [email protected]
> > =================================
> > .
> =================================
> Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
> List Archive -
> https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
> Join the list by sending an email to -
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe by sending an email to -
> [email protected]
> =================================
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================

Reply via email to