Hello Peter Kincaid

My name is Chrissy Fletcher and I live in Melbourne Australia.

My g.g.grandmother was Elizabeth Sharkey born c1832. She was from Omagh 
Workhouse and sent to Port Phillip (Melbourne) as an Irish Orphan Girl arriving 
in March 1850. She was in Geelong when she married (for the second of three 
times) to James Martin Watts, a sea captain. Their daughter Ann Elizabeth Watts 
was baptised in Geelong in 1853. I have quite a bit of information on her after 
her arrival in Australia.

DNA matching has now edged me a bit closer, with a strong DNA match to Martin 
and Harper in Tyrone and Donegal.

Because Elizabeth named her first child Ann, I am thinking her mother may have 
been Ann. I have a couple of clues but nothing definite.

Have you DNA tested and do you have a Gedmatch number? This would be really 
useful for both of us to establish if we are related.

I look forward to hearing back from you at [email protected]

Kind regards

Chrissy Fletcher
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================

Reply via email to