Thanks everyone!  I went down quite the rabbit hole last night after this.
Lots of cool stuff available on the Pinkertons.

Thanks Dave, yes I just discovered that the registry of deeds has full text
search now— what a game changer. I found a few other deeds as well.

I wasn’t aware of Pender’s census, will need to look that up too.

Best,

Andrew

On Fri, Sep 11, 2026 at 5:23 AM James McKane <[email protected]> wrote:

> Andrew - I assume you are aware of the very long list of Pinkerton's using
> the Every Name Search??
> Glad you found some info of value in Antrim
> Jim
>
> Jim McKane
> Kitchener, Ontario
> [email protected]
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 10:58 PM Andrew O <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I’ve been eagerly looking at all of the Antrim records you’ve been
>> releasing hoping to find a Pinkerton family, as my Pinkerton ancestor
>> supposedly came from Antrim county and this is the first I’ve seen with a
>> Pinkerton so I have my first clue (3 Pinkerton households in Ballymoney
>> townland).
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Andrew
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 7:48 AM James McKane via CoTyroneList <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Index to the Flaxgrowers Bounty List (Spinning Wheel Premiums), County
>>> Antrim, Northern Ireland 1796
>>> <https://www.cotyroneireland.com/flax/antrim.html>
>>>
>>> Over 1,100 names!
>>>
>>> Jim McKane
>>> Kitchener, Ontario
>>> [email protected]
>>> =================================
>>> Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
>>> List Archive -
>>> https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
>>> Join the list by sending an email to -
>>> [email protected]
>>> To receive the Digest version, send an email to - [email protected]
>>> Unsubscribe by sending an email to -
>>> [email protected]
>>> =================================
>>
>>
=================================
Send a Message to the List - [email protected]
List Archive - 
https://list.cotyroneireland.com/empathy/list/cotyronelist.list.cotyroneireland.com
Join the list by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
To receive the Digest version, send an email to - [email protected]
Unsubscribe by sending an email to -  
[email protected]
=================================

Reply via email to