From: Giovanni Lenzi [mailto:g.le...@smileupps.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:12 AM
To: couchapp@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple Things

Hi Benjamin,

thanks for this interesting idea for a collection of simple things!! This
thread could eventually be the starting point to some ad-hoc webpage on the new
couchapp.org website, or whatever it will be. Probably some of them may be even
useful for future ddoc.me development.

To give more immediate comprehension of these simple things however, I think it
would be great to have a simple:) one-line meaningful description for each of
them. Some time ago I found this hidden gem on github, developed by harthur:

- https://github.com/harthur/costco: UI for bulk editing CouchDB docs:
update, insert and delete SQL statements equivalent to manipulate your entire
CouchDB instance

--Giovanni

P.S. Benjamin, I saw your homepage. Congratulations and thanks for your so long
and impressive couch-evangelist experience!