Couch 2.0 fails to process rewritten paths with ampersands (more than 1
param in query). Afaik (however I have not tested) this issue is fixed in
2.1.

Although I‘m not sure it is the reason.

To note: I plan to uncover a preview of new query server on Monday, as a
full replacement for lists, shows, rewrites, updates and so on. With SMS,
emails and all missing stuff. So stay tuned.

ermouth