Hi,
I will post issues on github.
Will try to use it in a real situation to get a better feel, but post ideas on
UI before I get too used to it.
(when I started using Cloudwall, I had a hard time getting my head around it,
now I am used to it and feel no pain:)

This "DB browser" could potentially be an introduction to CouchDB for new people
Don't expect me to contribute much before the weekend comes.