Thank You, ermouth!
For me this is the best editor for CouchDB and the best way to edit large
JSON structures.
It is also the simplest way to install a CouchApp, simply by pasting your
JSON code into a design document and click save.
Photon also shows how powerful this kind of application is.

Great work!

harald

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 10:14 PM, ermouth <ermo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now 100% Futon features coverage. Recorded a screencast about Photon
> features https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHc6tozNhWU
>
> ermouth

> > Think Photon is ready for more wide testing, https://github.com/
> > ermouth/couch-photon
> >
> > As for now, 0.2.830, all original Futon features are covered, except two:
> > creating sync tasks and view compaction on per ddoc basis.
> >
> > Most original Futon features were bit improved in Photon. Also Photon
> > includes several features not present in Futon, see boasting in PS.
> >
> > The sweetest new feature is instant update🌟. Right navbar button, which
> > opens About tab, now allows to check for updates from AWS S3 CDN (no
> > logging there). It means Photon can be kept fresh in literally two
> clicks.
> >
> > Bug reports and suggestions are highly welcomed.
> >
> > ermouth
> >
> > PS. Photon boasting:
> >
> > * In-app tabs, restored on reload;
> > * Valid state-to-URL# reflection, so most states have unique URLs;
> > * Group actions for DBs and docs;
> > * JSON for config, so group updates for config keys or even sections;
> > * View navigation starting from a specific key;
> > * You can choose to purge or retain doc content on deletion;
> > * Doc revision navigation includes conflicts if any.

Dipl.-Inf. Harald R. Kisch

Falkenstraße 19C
81541 München
Germany