Hi! I'm trying to figure it out which of NoSQL document database I can use
for real data processing.

Ability to cache data in RAM and persist in background seems to fit my
requirements. But.... keeping anything in RAM without have it already
persisted on the disk is something what added risks. What I'm asking here
for is How can we control the persistence algorithm? I've failed to find
the possibility to choose strategy maybe during creation of bucket. Is it
possible to persist at every fixed time period or maybe to setup size
threshold? Or maybe someone knows something about how automatic persist
works?