I know this has been brought up before, but has there been any change the
the recommended max bucket limit of 10 on Couchbase server 3?

This post is 2 years
old http://blog.couchbase.com/10-things-developers-should-know-about-couchbase
and I can't find anything "official" more recent apart from some forum
comments. I've also read
through https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/couchbase/9vcMj2xF7pc,
which doesn't give any conclusive answer, especially for Couchbase 3.

We'd like to tenant by Bucket, but a limit of 10 is way to small for our
current requirements.