Hi, Eitan,

We are working on improving YCSB CB client.

Currently, this is is the mater one:
https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/tree/master/couchbase but it uses
an old java client.

This one is more up to date:
https://github.com/YCSB/YCSB/

We are working on merge changes back to the master one.

Thanks,
Qi