Hi ,

i have made some lecture from the couchbase manual but some concept are
unclear for me,
so i'd like to ask them clearly with my use case for clarity ;

*context :* social website .

I will need to query for finding people by distance (geospacial search)
Where thoses peoples are not blocked by me , eg:
select * from profiles where distance < 100km and profiles NOT IN (me) .
So far so good but it comes the problematic:

On this website there are a 15K users online who continually block each
other , for this reason i guess it will not scale to embed
blocked profile id in the same document (for write concern reason) ;

*questions:*
Is it possible :
    to store a table with an in memory storage and another table in a
reliable consistancy table ?
    to make all massive insert (profiles blocked) in an in memory storage
document   ?
    Then  to join (or with 2 query) my consistency-profiles table with my
in-memory-blockedprofils table ?

SELECT * from consistancy-profiles-table where distance < 100km and
profiles-id NOT IN (SELECT profile-id FROM in-memory-blockedprofils-table)

Hope its understandable , sorry for the long script ..

regards