The Region 9 Flyin will start on the evening of June 2 (Friday) and go
through Sunday. I don't think there is anything formal planned other than
the dinner at the Holiday Inn on Saturday night.

Camping is available on field.

Hotels: Amerihost 217-245-4500, Holiday Inn (indoor pool) 217-245-9571 or
Super 8 217-479-0303. All the hotels are pretty close to each other.

Contact John Wright Sr. 217-546-0585.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Spiegel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 7:54 PM
Subject: [COUPERS] no so simple green


>
>
> Jacksonville Ill in June can we get more info on that too as I
accidentally
> deletd it.
>
> Dennis 99564  in ILL
>


__________________________________________________________________________
______
To unsubscribe from this list please send
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
___________________________________________________________
T O P I C A  The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16
Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to