Fellow Coupers,

    Just happy to announce that I had accidentally slipped into a Varieze 
induced coma over the past year or so. Bought a wonderful Varieze in March

1999. I have decided to sell it and I am looking for a coupe (checkin out 
one this weekend). Look forward to talking to you all once again, just
like 
the old days! I'll let you know what I look at this weekend. In the mean 
time, check out my web site and see what captured my enthusiasm over the 
past 13 months (I was looking for a nice coupe when I found it!). I really

missed you wonderful coupers, you're a special lot indeed! Is Kim Flora 
still around??

http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/cockpit/1287

                                  Bob Ellis
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

__________________________________________________________________________
______
To unsubscribe from this list please send
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
___________________________________________________________
T O P I C A  The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16
Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to