Hi all

First of all, I'm completely new to setting up email servers so please
bear with me.

I've just installed Exim and Courier-Imap on my server. Exim seems to
be working fine, as I've tested sending an email out using PHP mail()
function and the email goes out.

However, when I try to send an email via Courier-IMAP, it tells me
that relaying is not allowed. I also receive a bounce back email when
I send to my server's email address from an external email account,
again saying relaying is not allowed.

I've managed to set up the MailDirs but am stuck with the above.

If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Chong

http://www.arsenal-now.com/