Le jeudi 30 novembre 2006 14:53, vous avez écrit :
> Francis Galiegue wrote:
[...]
> You didn't specify the guide you followed or the details of what you did
> but my guess is that it's just using quotas stored in the Maildir.

The guide is http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-sarge/ - with some
adaptations as I run Gentoo and not Debian.

I've already removed the necessary configuration from Postfix.

> try:
>
> rm $HOME/Maildir/maildirsize
>
> If the quota is stored in your MySQL or LDAP backend you may need to
> clear that field also.

No maildirsize... Probably because I created maildirs by hand using
maildirmake.

There is a quota field in the users table but it's not referenced anywhere. So
I guess I'm all set already.

Thanks!

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
12bis rue de la Pierre Levée, 75011 PARIS