Francis Galiegue wrote:
> Is that under Linux? I suppose so...
>
> If yes, go with ext3. As always, it's not the best of breed theoretically,
> but
> it's the most well supported under Linux. I haven't had a single ext3 fs
> crash on me for the many years I've been using it. Other people may have had
> crashes of course, but then you do backups, don't you? ;)

I'll second that opinion... a few percent's performance gain isn't going
to do you a lot of good when you're trying to explain to end users why
they lost all their emails because of FS corruption.  ext3 has never
failed me, and with newer 2.6 kernels, performance has improved for
ext3.  Go with what's well known and well tested.

Jay Lee