try to understand - what method of authentification do you want to use?
in dependence of your choice several utilites/commands will needfull to you.

"adduser" using for adjusting authentification on your mail server by the pam
accounts.
parameteres are usual for adding some new user.

http://www.courier-mta.org/documentation.html
http://www.courier-mta.org/FAQ.html
are helpful usually. but not full, and it better then nothing.

,------[Firona Maus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:08:35 +0100]

--
_________