My mail is collected by my ISP's mail exchanger, from where I read it using
IMAP.

I also have my own IMAP server running on my home computer.  (At the moment
it's Communigate Pro under Windows XP but I'm toying with the idea of
reformatting and just running Ubuntu Linux.  All the non-server machines in
the house are Macs.)

I'd like the home IMAP folders to mirror the contents of my ISP's IMAP
folders.  My reasons are:
1. I'd have some redundancy if one breaks.
2. I can save bandwidth and time by accessing the local copy.

Is there anything out there that can do this?  Searching the web for things
like "IMAP mirror" tends to yield threads talking about RAID mirrors, and
I've been unable to find anything.