Brian Candler writes:

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 02:37:43AM +0100, sourabh manak wrote:
   I am unable to access the message posting
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8361247
    that describes how to implement the virtual shared folders.
   The error message that i get is as follows

Error

  Permission Denied

   Access to this page is restricted (either to project members or to
   project administrators) and you do not meet the requirements to access
   this page. Please contact the administrator of this project for
   further assistance.

I would like to see the list archive fixed too. I am not inclined to write
detailed posts if they are going to oblivion afterwards.

All lists are marked as public.

I get this error too, after logging in as admin. I think this is just a generic "message not found" error message.

I also note that right now, URLs to individual messages take the format of:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=<messageid>&forum_n ame=<listname>

The abovementioned URL is out of date. Sourceforge has rejiggered their mailing list archive software several times, over the last couple of years.