Carlos,
                 Why not make a small LDAP schema change and perform
an ldap modify? You can place that code right in authdaemon. That is
what I did and it has worked fine for years with more than 75,000
mailboxes.
 ---Aaron
 Aaron Brace
 Director of Engineering & Principal Architect
 Metrocast Cablevision
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 603-330-7772
 On Thu 07/03/08 07:16 , Carlos García Gómez
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent:
     Hello,   I need to store last authentication time for imap
login.   I use courier-imap with openldap ( I don´t use  vpopmail !!!
)   I have thought I would do something like  this:
     char  *tmpbuf;
     FILE *fs;       tmpbuf = (char *) malloc(300);
      sprintf(tmpbuf, "%s/lastauth", user_maildir); // I would nee
user_maildir
     if ( (fs = fopen(tmpbuf,"w+"))  == NULL ) {
          free(tmpbuf);
         return  -1;
     }       fprintf(fs, "%s", mbox);
      fprintf(fs, "%s", "imap");
      fclose(fs);
     free(tmpbuf);     but I don´t know where can I put it on.   Any
Ideas?