Hello,

  Sort of a newbie question I guess... thanks in advance for your patience.

  I have two IP addresses on a machine and two SSL certs - one for each domain
which point to one of the two IP addresses.

  To have Courier IMAPs and POP3s listening with the different SSL certificates
on each IP address, do I have to start a different instance of each service
such that I have four startups instead of just two? (one IMAPs per IP addr and
one POPs per IP)

  If not, how do I configure a single instance to use the right SSL certificate
depending on the IP address/domain?

  If so, I'm not quite sure how to start multiple instances.  I know I can set
the IP address (SSLADDRESS) and certificate file (TLS_CERTFILE) in
/usr/lib/courier-imap/etc/imapd-ssl, but startup is my question.  My usual
startup line is:

  /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/imapd-ssl.rc start

  If I look at the file /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/imapd-ssl.rc, I see the
name of the configuration file in /usr/lib/courier-imap/etc is hard coded to
imapd-ssl.  Should I change that script to make it so that the name of the
configuration file to be used comes from the command line (perhaps $2)?

  How do other people do this?