Hello,

I had to disable quota on my postoffice server due to the complains of
many users that use email client and  that doesn't perceive when the
mailbox was almost full (I never have enable quota warning).

Now I'm facing the problem of enabling again quota because disk is
filling completely.

But I don't want to create panic between the users, missleading to
believe that email service doesn't work again (because, with full
mailbox they don't receive nemessages until they realize that they have
to empty their mailboxes).

As long the mailbox is full they nevertheless receive a warning message
telling them that the mailbox is full.

So I thought that I could enable a "soft quota" for a period, so that
the users could receive warning messages, and so understand that they
have to empty the mailbox. After a certain period expires, I could
enable quota as usual, but this time using warning messages.

Is it possible to implement a such think on my system (I have a
Postfix+MySQL+Courier-Authlib+Courier-IMAP+Maildrop post office system)?

Thanks, in advance,

rocsca