I'm migrating my server to a new one so I'm installing from a scratch. I'm
using qmail and courier-imap as my
imap. POP3 is now working with qmail. However, when I'm doing IMAP, it says
"BYE [ALERT] Fatal error:
Account\'s mailbox directory is not owned by the correct uid or gid" so I
disable IMAP_MAILBOX_SANITY_CHECK
but I'm sure I got the correct permission. Now, when I do IMAP, it says "Error
in IMAP command received by the
server". The thing is the error only appear when using Outlook Express but when
I tried to use Mozilla
Thunderbird, it is ok.

Is there a incompatibility issue between Outlook Express and Courier-imap ver.
4.4.1?