Hello, I am running Postfix (with the quota patch), and Courier IMAP
(4.6.0).  I know that it is possible to have the IMAP client pop up with a
notification/message to the user with important information with the Cyrus
server. Such an example would be "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the
following: Mailbox is at x% of quota".

My goal is to do the same with the Courier IMAP.  Currently, the only way
for people to check their quota is to log into the webmail which does
accurately report the quota and the usage to the user but a notification via
the IMAP client would be all that much better.

How would I go about doing this with the Courier server?  I can provide
config files (or settings) if needed.

Thank you,
John