Christopher Kurtis Koeber writes:

Hello,

I am using Courier-Imap 4.5 with a Gentoo Linux 3.8.13 64-bit distribution.

The system in question has RoundCube as a front-end for the client's
mailboxes, OpenLDAP for authentication, and Postfix to send email.

Frequently, users get timed out when attempting to access their mailboxes
but on refresh their access is successful.

When I look at the logs I get the following messages. It is important to
note that the users did indeed type in the correct information that
corresponds with their records in OpenLDAP. Any ideas on what this might be?

Set DEBUG_LOGIN=1 in authdaemonrc, to generate additional logging from authdaemond.

I don't think that this has anything to do with SSL.