chaouche yacine writes:

I have setup a cc for every received message by putting a cc command in the .mailfilter file of our mailboxes. Every mailbox@domain has incoming mail cc'ed to mailbox@backup.domain, so this is not a global cc that could be set at the postfix level for instance. I would like to do the same thing for all sent messages, i.e, every message sent from mailbox@domain will be kept in its .Sent folder, but also in mailbox@domain's .Sent folder too. Is that possible at the courier level or do I have to come up with something of my own ? (scripting)

Since you're using Postfix to send mail, you will have to direct this question to Postfix. The IMAP server, and maildrop, have no involvement in the process of sending mail, only receiving mail.