Hello Sam,
thanks for your introduction! When sqwebmail and maildrop is working together then it should be possible to write a plugin for roundcube doing the same job. I hope so. I just need to understand maildrop and how to get into my system. I thought maildrop is part of courier (there re two packages on a debian system: courier-maildrop and maildrop). That's why I was asking my question in this group.

Thomas B