El jue., 5 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 23:04, Sam Varshavchik (
mr...@courier-mta.com) escribió:

> > VEERY VERY INTERESTING; do you know that this setting will permit a
> complex
> > but very controlled manaement based on mysql module for auth daemon!
>
> The authentication module does not matter. Whatever authentication module
> is
> used, its function is to verify the login id and password, and look up
> its
> userid, groupid, and home directory. At which point the actual
> authentication module becomes irrelevant.

no sam! seems if you uses sql db based the uuid and giid must mach with a
virtual users that will represent the undercover users on auth module in
the database table.

if i put in same dir a real system user that cannot use the maildir.. due
superior directory are owed by other user..

tested and worked with IMAP_MAILBOX_SANITY_CHECK=0 and some hacks.. like
different dir as man in the middle.. so we can make a midle manager