El dom, 4 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 12:03, Sam Varshavchik (
mr...@courier-mta.com) escribió:

> PICCORO McKAY Lenz writes:
> > now roundcube try to check the cert file of courier imap connection so
> it
> > fails. workaround is tho added
> I have a recollection that lets encrypt's CA cert is cross-signed. To
> have

yes .. that's the most common problem

> it validate to a trusted root anchor, one needs to include the
> intermediate
> cert in the TLS_CERTFILE.

some days ago I visited a page that indicated how to do the process
correctly using lest-encriup but I couldn't find it, I wanted to put it
here... it indicated which file to use and how to use them.

> TLS_CERTFILE would actually have two certificates,
> your actual certificate and the intermediate certificate. I do not recall
> the details, but they also have to be in a specific order.
>
> It's just the way it is: setting up a mail server in today's world
> requires
> subject matter expertise in multiple technologies.

this is the reason why i am recently asking so much, i am currently
documenting for debian and alpine,

i m using 3 types of cases, in all of them used hybrid users way, mail
service that has both system users and virtual users, the only thing i have
not been able to configure is spamn since spamassassing needs the HOME/USER
variable of the user and this is not provided correctly since one user
handles all virtual ones....