-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Fernando
Barros
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:55 PM
To: Sam Varshavchik; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Linux - Ale; Linux - RedHat; Linux - Yahoo
Subject: Re: [courier-users] Re: Courier IMAP + MYSql

Thk you very much but as i said the authmysqlrc wasnīt create.
I did it:
./configure --disable-root-check --enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs
./make
./make install-strip
./make install-configure

When i tried to start i get the same message:
/usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authlib/authmysql: No such file or directory

Fernando