you should just use the quota function, that way if your lusers leave their
messages on the server... well it's their problem

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roland
Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [courier-users] Re: Deleting messages automatically after
pop3 session

--Carlos Andres Paz wrote on 29.01.2002 16:45 -0500:

> Sure!, but I want to force those clients that don't have this option
> configured.  Sysop escribió: [...] >> This is usually a feature of the
client, an option to leave messages on >> server, or to download them/delete
from server.
You cant do this reliable because only the client knows if
he has retrieved all messages successfully.

For a 'freebie-service' I would simply move everything from
Maildir/cur into the trash after a few days and delete the
outdated .maildirquota, but talk to your lawyers first :)

Roland