I am getting several of the following when receiving attachments.  The
attachments come thru as "

------=_NextPart_000_5dd6_6855_63

JVBERi0xLjIgDQol4uPP0w0KIA0KMTAgMCBvYmoNCjw8DQovTGVuZ3RoIDEx
IDAgUg0KL0ZpbHRlciAvRmxhdGVEZWNvZGUgDQo+Pg0Kc3RyZWFtDQpIia1W
227bRhD9Av7DPhiBClDr3dmdvTzWcYw+JKgTCwj6yMqKzFYWZYqK4b/v3kjR
EkUpQGHAouzhnHNmZ87OC8lQUqsIgqZaEQGWGkM4p2BIvSDfyZpkN7MMFZUE
BaNMEjK7zRjxP/WSZNd3jFifgcx+ZO7/TFn3OCdT98zRuOdXMvnz56JuyucF
+bbYVHVDpoRf82sGpHmqq93yyX9F9/03Mvsn+zTLvpIeQsR2/DwxyylXhFMW
6P3IXkjGAT0tZMJ/cINUyWMFHDlFp5MhFRA0HDFHHpizyPmPaldve4S6BMIz

and this message on the body of the message. What is the fix?

                              CORRUPTED MESSAGE

This is the Courier Mail Server 0.37 on domain.com.

I received the following message for delivery to your address.
Unfortunately,
the sender's mail software did not properly format the following message
according to Internet mail formatting protocols, and I can only deliver mail
which has been properly formatted according to Internet standards.  Instead
of returning the following message as undeliverable, it is saved, in its
original form, in the following attachment, which you can open with any
editor or word processor.

Please notify the original sender that their message was not properly
formatted by their mail software.  The specific mail protocol error in the
original message is as follows:

-
The following message contains 8-bit content, but does not have the required
MIME headers for 8-bit data transport.

See <URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2045.txt> for more information.