This is a feature request, if it should go somewhere else please let me
know.

I'm also willing to take a look at doing it myself and throwing back up a
patch if someone could lead me in the right direction.

I really like sqwebmail, but it's missing one key feature for me:
A "Next unread message" button.

I have a pretty complex folder structure that works well for storage, and
reading in OE (which i want to get rid of), but going back and forth from
folder list, to message list, back to folder, etc, when I get a few emails
from different email lists, is a huge waste of time.